This week is going to be amazingly busy and great. Here’s what’s going on:
- Monday: class, internship, pull an all-nighter to study for Senior Seminar Exam
- Tuesday: Class, first major test in S.S., Music Boat Cruise Contest, Bible Study, SLEEP!
- Wednesday: class, internship, hopefully hear something back from the STINT lady. Walk with Lizzy.
- Thursday: class, nap, CRU
- Friday: Class, DBSP PROJECT REUNION!!!! 🙂 WAHOO!!!! 🙂
So. So. So. excited. Now if only Monday-Thursday would hurry up and be gone! 🙂 With all this being said, I’ll have a bunch of awesome picture posts next week. And I probably won’t have much time to post anything this week. Sorry. I’ll try.
I love you all and can’t wait to tell you what the STINT lady says. 😉 Whatever happens, God has a plan that is bigger than my own. All I have to do is just be faithful in what He calls me to do and to follow. 🙂
Enjoy this song by Jars of Clay. It’s fun.